If you come by car, park in one of our many affordable lots or use the ample street parking. The King Street trolley can easily whisk you from one end of Old Town to the other. Or, enjoy the easy stroll between our charming boutiques. See map below.
- King Street Trolley
- Between King St. Metrorail Station and the Potomac River waterfront
- Free, runs 7 days a week from 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 pm
- Every 20 minutes, board at King St, Potomac river or any of 20 stops on the way
- Departs from King Street Metro and from Waterfront (King and Union) every 10, 30 and 50 minutes past each hour.
- Traveling towards King Street Metro Station, the stops are as follows (all along King Street): Union, Lee, Royal, St. Asaph, Columbus, Patrick, Fayette, Peyton, Diagonal, Metro Station.
- Traveling toward the Potomac, the stops are: King St. Metro, Diagonal, Peyton, Fayette, Patrick, Columbus, St. Asaph, Royal, Lee, Union.
King Street Station is located along the blue and yellow lines. From there you may walk or board the trolley.
All city owned garages will be free on August 10 & 11 for our shoppers.
All city meters will be free on August 10 & 11 for our shoppers.